Sunday, November 13, 2011

why must things be so tempting to buy?

I went on a splurge to say the least today. Bought me an eyeliner, a shirt that says I like big books and I cannot lie, and a very beautiful smelling perfume from Forever 21.

Not to mention that I spent 20 dollars on me and my brother to eat some fast food. Give or take a total of 50 dollars is out of my wallet.

What is wrong with me?!?!

It's not that I don't have the money to spend (I just got paid this Friday) but I feel as though I have done nothing to deserve this sudden binge. If you get to buy stuff its because you should be rewarding yourself. But instead I just bought it because I had the money, I went to the mall, and I spent.

I can't get enough of that Forever 21 smell. Smells innocent and intoxicating all at the same time. I keep smelling my wrists where I sprayed some on.

I lost my train of thought.

Be right back, I'm going to smell my wrists for another hour while watching The Walking Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment