Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Tattooooooossssssssss

I have gotten the sudden craving for getting a tattoo.

I keep looking at pictures of girls and guys with their tattoos and I am just like, "I want one too."

But the thing with me (other than the fact that my parents will kill me if I get one while I am still living with them in their house) is where I would want one.

I keep telling myself that I would want it in four or five different areas:
Back shoulders, ankle, wrist, foot, or the side of my wrist.

Any of those areas I think that's the most prettiest place (for a girl).

But then I think of the future job that I am bound to get (possibly in the government or something weird like that or teaching at a Sunday school... no not a Sunday school, just public high school) and I tell myself, "It can't be so obvious that they will take a look at you and say no you can't work here because you are one of them.

One of who you may ask? Oh you know, the hooligans that are slowly growing up that will soon take over this country.

Hooligans that have done crazy stuff in their past lives, assemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment