Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Book Reviews?

I was recently looking through some blogs on blogger again, and I recently found one that was entitled fingers and prose. It was a blog dedicated to book reviews.

And then I was on my Tumblr and found out my favorite YouTuber sxePhil is no longer going to do a movie club.

I tried doing the whole video book reviews. I even uploaded a video about a book review on the Firebrand by Marion Zimmer Bradley, a great book to read if you like ancient mythology, and something that I myself am passionate about.

I kind of want to stretch out and do this. A combination of movie and novel and distinguish between them. I would like to also see how many films have been remade by the petty idealism of Hollywood and trying to grab the tween's attention. Hell, they are coming out with Breaking Dawn aren't they?

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment