Thursday, November 10, 2011

My carelessness is bound to get me in trouble

So I decided to doodle on my left hand, just to see what it would look like if I did get a tattoo. I love it!



Not really what I would think about getting but there would be letters on my wrist. I think that would add some class to it versus a picture of something. I would probably get a favorite quote or something. Probably will have to look at some poetry from Sylvia Plath or look through my favorite books.



I would definitely want something branching into something else if I got a tattoo here. Like a feather (poorly drawn by yours truly) branching out to birds or something transforming into something else.

I will probably have my brother draw something on my ankle and take a picture of that to see how it would look. If not I'll just write love in different languages around my ankle. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment