Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lazyness

I think one of the things that happens to a person as they get older, is their sudden zest for wanting to get out and actually having fun.

I no longer have that drive of wanting to go out. I would rather stay indoors with my mom watching television.

It's sad and shocking to hear that I would rather stay indoors. But I also blame the whether.

That and comfy pajamas like these fuzzy ones that I received last Christmas. They are are deep sea blue with pink poorly drawn hearts. I wear them especially for the winter seasons because, well, it's winter. And I need something to keep me warm.

Plus, I have two mini papers to write, and being home I can work on it while Glee is on commercials.

Oh the simple words I am writing does not deter the fact that I am incredibly lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment