Friday, February 10, 2012

Senate Material?

I have a meeting today for the Senate Council at my school. Did you not hear? I was elected to be a part of the religious committee for the Senate this year. My senior year. Yay.

Notice the lack of enthusiasm that should have followed after the 'yay.' There was none.

I don't think of me as being a big time involver with any school activities. On the contrary, I am more along the sidelines, hearing what the big whoop is all about.

Now I have to come up with a project that I still don't know what to do. I want to say that I want to jumpstart a program that revolves around writing and reading, but I doubt anyone would want to do that so late in the year. Maybe that could have been something to do in the beginning of the year to have it finalized and fixed by now.

I think the other reason that I am not as involved as others is because I don't dorm. I would rather stay at home and just work on what I need to here.

I didn't think college would just swing by like it did. But it has. And I don't regret it.

I do sometimes. But not as often as others. I really just want to claim my independence and see just how hard (or easy) my life is going to be.

Oh well, back to planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment