Monday, February 13, 2012

Fighting Sickness

It's the last seven minutes before I am done with work. I just thought I would discuss my theories of battling sickness.

It comes to me because I am battling a little war myself with a sore throat and apparently another headache. What I have come to learn is that to be sick is a battle of wills.

If you tell yourself that you are not sick, you will be fine. You will carry on your day like you would any other day that you are not sick.

If, however, your attitude is sour, and you don't feel like you will be the victor by the time rolls around to when you have to apply yourself, you will lose everything.

Not everything like your house and stuff. I mean your mentality, your healthy glow that is gilded within a coat of bacteria infested corpse.

I am telling myself to this point that I am not sick. That the sore throat I am experiencing is just a nuisance. Nothing can put me to bed right now.

I have midterms to worry about, to keep me from caring much about a sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment