Monday, October 10, 2011

Today was such a slow day. And that's saying that I went to swim at 7 in the morning, rushing to school to get i to warm water or freeze in my bathing suit above ground.

I mean to say it was boring in the workplace. I had nothing to do all day that ended up propping my iPad into a horizontal position and started watching inception. The whole concept of the dream within a dream brings such fascination to few.

I tried focusing my attention in class and I ended up almost sleeping every time. It wasn't until we got into the philosophical point of view of religion and science that I began to pay attention.

I decided to go back to work just to see if there was something to do. And there was. Looks like my work is ready for me tomorrow, after an hour swim.



No comments:

Post a Comment