Thursday, October 27, 2011

Change is good

I decided to work somethings around on my blog. I changed the title, worked the layout a bit. Gave it a nice blue instead of the mustard yellow with orange. It makes it look more sedated. I also decided to be a little bit more descriptive in what I loved. I didn't notice that I was so blah about it. Like if I didn't care much for the things that I loved. Almost as if I was bunching up a ton of things instead of giving each one an original category. Besides being too bland about it, I was too impersonal, as if I didn't care, as far as having hobbies and priorities go. I will admit that I am secretive about certain areas in my life (kind of like how every naked woman covers the private parts but lets the breasts hang out provocatively). But you need to give enough of yourself to show that you are not just average; just enough to keep the company happy. In the event of changing things around, I celebrate and declare to have the finest yet cheapest wine and pour it out into a elegant cup.

You know what they say, people like change. I am a person which is by definition a single people, so I also love change. Hopefully, there will be more changes in my life that I am awaiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment