Monday, October 31, 2011

I have irks and pet peeves

I was just looking over some of my agendas for class assignments and I couldn't find the one for Religion in Three Cultures. The charming Dr. Teel and charismatic Dr. Jones failed to upload their lesson plans online.

Nobody cares to know how much of a perfectionist I have become, but I would like to point out that when and if I need a lesson plan to at least scan my schedule for the week, I would like to know that it is reachable. And by reachable, I mean posting it on Blackboard like all the other competent professors do.

I have also come to think that this blogging is a good outlet to give into a sudden charge for inspiration. Already I want to type about insufficient and inexperienced professors, and promoting their in-competencies, but that would probably me label me as a villain, and these poor individuals have a hard time enough as it is, reading through papers that they have assigned to us.

Perhaps they were better off not teaching.

I'm sorry, I have said too much, and the anger just spewed over, if one would call this anger. Now that I am looking back and giving it my usual once over to see that I have not made a grammatical error, I guess I should not be as hard on them.

Besides, I can always just go home and get the lesson plan there. I'm just having a little fit for no reason, other than the fact that I just felt like typing up a problem. A problem which in itself can be fixed.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment