Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Working for an Eikawa

The dream has been reached. I will be moving and working in Japan.

I can't say that I was not looking forward at getting a job in Japan. Ever since I found out in my sophomore year of college that I was able to do it, I was given an incentive to have this opportunity to both practice something that I have enjoyed doing (I have worked with children before) and being able to go to a place that I have always wanted to go, even if it was just to visit.

I am feeling a bit bittersweet to be wanting to leave. I mean, who is ever happy to say goodbye to the people that they have grown up with? No one I imagine.

But once I received my general offer of employment from the Eikawa school, I was not at all hesitant to reply with my acceptance.

I hope this to be a rewarding experience, as well as the beginning of writing more about my experiences in japan. I am thinking of continuing my journey in Japan with this blog, or starting up a completely different one. But that will be planned out in due time. First, I have to find out where I will be working and when I will be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment