Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nieces.

I have my nieces over this weekend. To be honest, it is a constant reminder that I am either too annoyed at the fact of having children, or I am still going through a selfish phase.

I will admit that I am a selfish person, but at the same time I feel as though my sisters have "difficult bundles of joy." I say this with love in case either one decides to torch me through their teeth.

My youngest niece Emily is the type that can be labeled as psychopathic (I can just imagine Rob Hare scolding me for identifying a psychopath without proper training). She is a pathological liar, never listens, always cries to get her way, and has a tendency to torture pets. Just some cases to being psychopathic.

My other niece Bryana has a mouth on her that is pilfered with attitude. I hate that. So much more than a few simple psychopathic tendencies that my other niece has.

I don't know why I am writing this, when I could be watching something funny like mean girls. It's something I just wanted to get off my. Best I suppose.



No comments:

Post a Comment