Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sparking the insanity...

Well I am sitting on my little handmade desk, typing away on google, facebook and myspace. I am a bit surprised that I haven't touched the twitter or my inbox, cuz then I would realize that something is a bit wrong. =)
But today I awoke with such energy that I was up and ready to take on the world, and by that I mean my back yard to clean the leftover 4th of July party we had (I went to another party, it was funner I'm sure. lol)
I washed my cars, bathed my dogs, updated my iPod, and went to drive for a bit while I was texting people. =) I was having such a blast and I didn't even know why! I guess it was one of those days when you just feel like doing something besides sitting and looking at a small screen.
Glad I did too, I played pool and won on the first shot! Great accomplishment on my behalf. I just didnt feel like staying inside. And now that I am, I'm back to where I always am: in front of my Lappy, typing how my days are going, once in a while, while Jeff Dunham is streaming his puppets and filling my room with his ventriloquist ways.
Can't really complain about that really, who can be annoyed by funny puppets?

No comments:

Post a Comment