Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Awake One Morning...

There has to be a better way to wake up without my dogs licking my face. It's not that I don't like waking up to it, I mean I love it that my puppies love me so much that they want to show me their love, but I would love them even more if they didn't do that at five thirty in the morning.

Well to wake up at five thirty, what can a person do? My parents are still asleep, my brother snores, and my grandpa is barely waking up to make his cup of coffee. I have to be silent like a ninja to do anything. Normally, I would just listen to my iPod after I take out my pups, but today the darn thing was dead! So then I was like who can I possibly text at five thirty in the morning. I have friends that actually like to sleep until noon so I knew that was a lost cause. I just ended up staring at the ceiling. I found a cat, unicorn, and three different people's faces on my ceiling. Now everytime I look up I see people. Weird!

There should be a better way to wake up not at five thirty, and that's to not wake up. But like I said to have my dogs slobering their wet kisses on me is kind of hard to ignore. Oh well, five thirty it is. Does anyone have suggestions as to what to do if my iPod is dead? Remember, silent like a ninja. I would figure I would just blog at five in the morning, but I think I would not see the key pad, and since I look at it to type, then the words would end up looking like this: where us rhe leyyer x/.(where is the letter x? :]]) I would really appreciate the opinions. =]

Until Next Time...

P.S. If you have not heard of Drake-Best I Ever Had, where have you been!? :]]

1 comment:

  1. I'm awake at 5:30 you should of texted me silly!! :) Love Ya

    ReplyDelete