Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Slowly Growing Up...

Promotion, Graduation, it all amounts to one thing: that sense of accomplishment. I felt it when I took my first steps on the grassy plain, now my little brother, who is five years younger than me is taking his first steps toward his future. I loved watching him, walking over, handing his certificate and shaking hands with his future principal!
I can't believe he only has four years to go! yay!
Well before it gets any later, (and before my sister decides she wants to kill me) I want to show people how happy I am for my little brother Jorge, and his pictures that I took at Promotion!
Way to Go Loser!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics.

    See Kathy I'm posting a comments like a good sister should. :) Let's see if you'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete