Saturday, October 20, 2012

Japan week 1?

God, I feel like I can finally breathe.

I have finally completed my training for work. Now comes the real thing: working with actual children!!

Man, I can't believe it's been one whole week and some extra hours. I completely forgot that we landed here in Japan last Saturday at 3.

I didn't even notice that during time I was already in Japan for a week. It was that intense of a training week.

I feel as though I don't have enough time anymore because lesson plans will kill my downtime. Not only that, but also the fact that I lack the Internet connection. I am lucky to just have the wifi on my phone let alone my computer.











Overall, this training week has been exhausting but in a good way. And the dinner was delicious too. Hopefully I can upload them.


Here is some of them. My training group as well as my fellow NET trainers!

I am too tired to continue with my day. It's one in the morning over here. Not just that, I doubt you wanna hear about my awesome color coded lesson plans that will be the rest of my life.

Sleep. Sleep. Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment