Monday, October 15, 2012

Holy Crap I am in Japan...

It all seemed like days ago, well weeks ago when I was looking for clothes like suits and such to get everything ready and hop a plane ride over. Now I am closing in on the third day here. If anything, I am going to post what I have already written about my first two days here, and then add on as I continue typing until I don't know what to write about.

I doubt the latter will happen because this is Japan. How often can I be willing to say that I am working in Japan? How often will I be working my butt off to get somewhere I have always wanted since I was a little girl?

The emotions are going to run through me if I continue talking about it. So instead, I will just post up what I have written up until now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment