Saturday, August 18, 2012

Let's get some shoes...

I forgot to type this after I heard the news. My sister is not pregnant anymore. She lost it.

And we are saddened and depressed but at the same time relieved that we won't have to be cleaning dirty diapers every time she comes to visit.

Just looking at the glass half full versus half empty.

On an unrelated note, I feel as though I have bought an excess of shoes to take with me to japan. More or less I will be taking up to ten pairs with me. I don't know why but I strangely feel as though those are way too many. But there is no way in hell I'm leaving any of them. Simply because to each they hold a purpose. Plus, no one wears my shoes because according to them, they are ugly.

I bought shoes for work, shoes for home, for traveling, sandals, heels, and some flats. Oh and of course these adorable ones:

I feel as though my mother wants to buy me all these shoes (I bought my nude heels, and got the sandals free for those thinking that I am "spoiled." Won't name names.) because she doesn't want me to buy anything over there. It may be true, and there is a good chance that all my clothes will survive the year that I spend in Japan. But what if I intend on staying longer? What then?

Buy abroad I suppose. Hopefully I will lose some weight to fit into skinny Japanese Kawaii clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment