Wednesday, November 10, 2010

C.O.D.B.O.

Fuck yes Jorgie and I have that game. He is beyond skilled when it comes to video games. And I, well I do enjoy watching.
Well I also play. I am nowhere near his amazing mad skills but what I lack in gaming, I make up with writing, reading, and being active.
But seriously I began playing the campaign mode to begin with and it has this level of Cuba in the Bay of Pigs, and the primary objective is to assassinate Fidel Castro. Talk about knowing that you are going to fail. Well, as far as the scenery goes, the angles and the picture is crisp, so much more that M.W.2.
If anything go buy it and see for yourself.
The only thing that pesters me is the fact that you need to buy your weapons this time around along with unlocking them with every level you gain. Needless to say it is a pain, but so worth the playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment