Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dreams

When I was a little girl, I often had dreams of becoming someone, or doing something with my life. More often I would imagine I was a superhero, like many other young ones and was impenetrable and impervious to anything and everything.

I also remember that when I was a little girl I found my fascination for anime and manga. I fell in love with Sailor Moon, Dragonball, and everything that came from Japan.

But I did not know that those fascinating cartoons of big eyes and colorful imagination began in the Asian islands. So I dedicated a promise that one day, any day, I would visit the birthing place of anime.

Some very many years later, I have achieved that dream. And even though I have been here for half a year, it seems like a unachievable dream.

I guess, what I am trying to get to in this submission, is that dreams are actually coming true. And now, that I have had this dream come true, I must venture out to achieving a new dream.

But none still comes to mind.

I would say come up with my own anime, but that would require that I possess drawing skills. sadly I lack that. But maybe a novel in itself.

A novel idea... yes, pun was intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment