Thursday, March 21, 2013

Once, I had a great schedule planned out for me. I would wake up and read a bit while enjoying a ham and egg Muffin sandwhich with powder style tea. Or I would watch a few Youtube videos to get my fill of news from back home.

Then I invested in a Playstation, and it all went to hell.

Damn you Playstation, for being so god damn awesome. For filling my nights with multiplayer sessions, and for pointing out how bad I have become at shooting games. To point out my rustyness and fill me with nostalgia from all the ps one classics I purchased.

And also, thanks for being able to let my External Hard Drive work on you so that I can watch television shows and movies on a much bigger screen than the one on my computer.

I need to get off that thing. And start hopping on here more often.

I do have something written, so hopefully, the next time I log on it will be with more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment