Friday, May 10, 2013

I love Fridays.

Normally, I have a very hectic schedule. I have late and afternoonish classes and don't arrive home until after nightfall. And not to mention I have to pedal all the way home, sometimes, like tonight, in rainy situations, where a pink umbrella is fighting with the wind.

But when I see that my calendar is marked as Friday, I love it. I think if I had to pick a day of the week, it is Friday. Even more so than my weekends, sometimes.

It's because I actually have work. I normally have work days which I feel I am dragging my feet through the damn doors. It's not because of the students. Well, sometimes because of some of the students. But mostly because those classes are not my favorites. And neither are the ones that I have on Friday.

It's just something about the day. Friday. The day when you are getting closer to the weekend. The beauty that the weekend is just around the corner. I don't know what is the beauty of Friday. I just look forward to it every weekend. I still have to drag myself into work tomorrow, but the fact that it was Friday. Just like it is still Friday now.

I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment