Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New York New York

What I wouldn't give to just get on a plane and run straight down broadway. I don't know what it is but recently i have been wanting to go to Broadway shows and seeing them. I don't even have to go to Broadway. I'll settle for a crumbling theatre in Los Angeles if it means that I can have the pleasure of seeing Spring Awakening, Avenue Q, The Lion King, Wicked, The Rocky Horror Picture Show!
So many shows so little time!
But most importantly, I would love to see Lea Michelle back on Broadway, or Idina Menzel, or I'll even settle for Jonathan Groff. Definitely Jonathan Groff. That man, even though he is gay is one sexy man. :)
I hope that dream of seeing the shining lights of Broadway will come true. If not I'll make it come true. I just have to. It's like going to Europe: it's something that must be done at least once in your life!
And Dammit I am going to!

No comments:

Post a Comment