Monday, October 18, 2010

working hard or hardly working?

I got a job recently at my school as a tutor supervisor. I have to make sure no tutors go astray as they teach students the factorings of the square root of 4 or the common denominators between 3/4 and 5/10. Each single little math problem that I ever came across with is the same thing that I have to teach all over again. And that's saying that I do not particularly enjoy it, but I do have an affinity for it.
In other words, I'm good at math.
While working here with the math tutors and such made me wonder if I should switch to Math entirely. And become a math teacher.
No. I love writing way to much to completely abandon it out in the middle of the street. But I do love my job. I love my tutors and I feel blessed to have such a wonderful job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment