Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Twenty?!


On December 20, 1989, a woman brought life to the most awesomest and cutest baby in the world. It has been two decades since then, and lets say she has not lost her touch. If I did, I would also be posting a picture of how young she still looks after so long. Same thing goes to my dad, who simply has a gray mustache and a bit of a bald spot. And he still looks good.
Well I honestly don't feel at all like a twenty year old, maybe it takes some getting used to or something. I honestly would always be the adult of the group, so nothing really has changed. The only thing that has is me and no longer being a teen. Guess I gotta kiss those years goodbye and get ready for more fun, if I can muster myself to have it. By this time around I really am just looking for a wonderful vacation with my family, and Christmas cheer to spread through our hearts.
But yeah, twenty? Maybe a few more weeks and I'll get into it. Good thing many still think of me as a 16 year old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment