Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NEW YEAR?!

I know what a shocker, considering that it is almost the two week marker since January 1st, 2010. 2 more years until the end of the world. yahoo!

Well anyways, I just thought I should mention that I have been a bit busy and sorry for shunning my blog. It makes me feel like a bad blogger, where some people have over 100 blogs, i haven't even reached 50. It's a bit difficult for me to blog when I am writing in my journal. But fret not, I will still stick to this, no quitting on me myself and I. And to add more fire to my flame I have resolutions to fulfill. I don't have my list planned out and I feel as though I shouldn't, for if I see it, it will make me not want to accomplish it. Although, I think it is a good idea to publish something every month at least and explain what I am trying to say. Like right now...

DO YOU SEE WHAT SCHOOL DOES TO ME!? I am not making sense, so I guess I will depart and see you all when I actually have something worth writing about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment