Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bon Appetite!



I just finished watching the movie Julie and Julia, which I must admit was a movie that I was looking forward to watching, because I think Amy Adams is simply magnifique and Meryl Streep is never disappointing. But my most interest in this was the food.

I know that I am a little bit of an over eater, and I do enjoy food as much as the next person in line for a double fudge cake. But in all secrecy, I have always wanted to try and actually do a recipe from a cook book. Normally, all we ever do is simply follow a regimen of simple cooking so that we don't have to worry about cook books. We improvise as mom makes Chilaquiles, Enchiladas, and even a mixture of Fettucini Alfredo with long strands of Spaghetti instead of Angel Hair pasta.

I guess it is to keep things interesting and to not require anything to do with books. Nothing can be measured in life, and sometimes it is not directed properly. But I bet it tastes just as scrumptious.

All in all, this movie made me hunger for more, and gave me the inspiration to want to further pursue my passion for writing, be that of continuing on with my blog, or actually seek some editor to publish me. I just need the right ingredients and establish the goal for myself.

Thanks Julie Powell!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment