Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tardy!




I was hoping of posting this on monday afternoon, but japanese and fun times got in the way. Such is the pathetic excuse of the procrastinator. Well on ward to my blog!
Its about what i should be majoring in because i do this way too frequently! Babysitting...
i love it! Especially this weekend! My nephew was everything a baby should be and more. He never once cried for mommy and slept by my side (in odd angles i should add). I felt like a mommy myself from time to time.
And speaking of single mothers i honestly do not know how they do it. How a mother can be taking care of her child, maintaining a clean home, as well as taking on a job to support her child. Power to the women out there that have to go through this everyday! I feel as though women have the ability to do this, but it is better to have someone by your side to go through it. It takes off some of the much applied stress that goes on in their lives I bet. Well to conclude my very busy weekend, something tells me that my sister aint doing this anytime soon, nor do i think does nemo... shame im gonna miss that little booger. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment