Monday, October 26, 2009

Midterms...

Ugh the time where I have to stay up late for study sessions and try to cram so much into my head until I feel like I can explode! I swear they expect us to know so much and yet in so little time to do it!

The only good thing about this week is no English class, I start work tomorrow with my lil kiddies, and I just need to worry about passing biology. Can you say headaches?

I just want to get this over with because sickness and midterms are not really what I would call as fun. I would like to see someone tell me that is fun, so I can convince them otherwise... Or just punch them in the face. Whichever comes to my head first.

And with halloween just around the corner I am hoping to get all better! Parties, laughter, and more good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment