Sunday, October 06, 2013

I decided that today, after I woke up and got ready really early, that I decided to experience a little bit of the outside world. And what a fun day. I don't have much to say that won't be better said than a picture. So, I guess I will save a thousand words and show what I did this afternoon with a very good friend. I will give some background information of this festival though, then I will allow you to enjoy it. This festival is called tezutsu hanabi in Toyohashi. It's basically a bunch of fireworks going on with people holding onto the fireworks as they are showered by the little sparks of the flame. Then they bring in big firework cannons and shoot off a ton of fireworks. Overall, it's an interesting festival that they have. Now, enjoy the rest of the pictures.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    Found your blog while I was looking for Amity Japan reviews. You probably won't see this considering you stopped blogging but I'm really glad I found your posts as I am considering applying but I wanted to see someone else's experience. Now that I've seen yours, I'm getting more motivated too. Thanks for your blogs and I hope you decide to jump back on it again!
    Mirza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mirza! Thanks for stumbling on my blog! I'm really sorry that I forgot about this blog, but a friend of mine reminded me of it this last weekend when we were hanging out and I laughed about it and decided to check up on it. So glad I did!

      I thank you for the source of motivation, I feel my cheeks reddening haha. Definitely apply! I would say it's a great experience. Hopefully I will upload some more information about it later on in the month! Like Cherry Blossoms and Golden week vacation! Thanks again for reading!

      Delete