Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I just started scrolling through Tumblr again...

I clicked a tag on the right hand side of the website. This one was labeled as degrassi.

I do find the tagged items to be a bit of awesome because I can type in a search for a tag and boom I can find it 99% of the time. It truly is awesome.

But like I said, there is no originality.

Just two or three words. No paragraphs, no insight to something. Its like updating a Facebook status mixed with Twitter, but nobody that truly cares.

Because let's face it: nobody is gonna be looking at your history of Tumblr, looking at what you posted. You are just letting people know how you feel in that moment.

At least in here I can feel as though I am letting emotions go out. Almost like a grownup. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment