Monday, July 25, 2011

Friends

I think I have pissed off a friend.

He invited me to go with him to Los Angeles to attend the museum of tolerance which I wanted to go to, I just didn't have a ride.

I guess he misinterpreted that as "I would love to go with you come pick me up!"

I meant to say was, "If I could I would go with you but I probably won't be able to."

There are other things that I have to do tomorrow and I found out today that I wouldn't be able to go. I didn't even ask for permission to go.

What friends need to understand that I am a recluse. Especially during the summer. I don't like seeing the light of day. I would rather be stuck inside an air conditioned room opening a book and smelling crisp pages as I turn to continue the voyage of completing the story.

To my friend I am sorry that I confused you into thinking I was gonna go. I didn't mean to.

No comments:

Post a Comment