Tuesday, September 29, 2009

KUWAAIII!!!!!!!



This super-cute-adorable-but-possibly-disease-infected-animal-or-should-i-say-reptile was in our house!!! While I was watching House! O the coincidence!
But in all seriousness (or as serious as i can get which isnt alot), this little critter was in our hallway and my little brother instead of being the big man and defending the woman from the beast jumps up and says theres a freaking lizard in the house. Guess who had to pick it up?! I'll give you a hint: it was me. Oop too much of a hint i see. =)
well i honestly love animals, any kind really. it can be an alligator or a flesh eating shark and i will still think its adorable but definately keep my distance. I am what you would call an animal lover, and i have no fears of any in particular. its like you have to give them all chances. Some animal can be one of the most cutest things ever and it can be the meanest while the ugly duckling is the one that is loveable and ready to share its love. I mean come on! They are prolly harmless! Maybe not something that can bite though. I'll be sure to think twice before i grab a snake or something thats poisonous. :P

And summer heat is leaving California by the looks of it. I mean i wear sweaters to school now!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment