Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Double Blogging!!!

well it was the first day of school yesterday and i was so excited. Kinda like man i took speed and now i cant stop running around in circles!!! Well I found my classes, made a few new friends, and reconnected to a bunch of old friends. I have a feeling though that my toughest one will be Bio, ill have fun both in SDA beliefs and Japanese and i know that I am going to excel in english! Its my major, why shouldnt I?! =)
What i would really like to say about my Japanese Class is this: AWESOMENESS!!! I am beyond excited to have started how to write and begin pronunciation! just a lil while longer and i will be able to hold conversations! And a possible ANIME club on campus in the works!? Count me in!
Well other than that its day 2 so far so good, and the week is almost halfway done. super happy to go back to school and waiting to see what God has in store for me this year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment