Thursday, November 08, 2012

Mmmmm peppers.

So there is this place by my house that I have been coming to frequently. It's not just because their food is delicious. But it's also because their food is awesome.

Peppers is as close to a Mexican restaurant with a side of George the Greek I can get (George is a delicious burger place by my old high school).

Peppers has an amazing rice and chicken combo, an amazing chili cheese fries (with actual chili in the chili! None of that Del Taco chili), and awesome fajitas wrapped in a tortilla.

My mission while in Japan, other than learning the language and holding a conversation in Japanese with a Japanese native, is to try everything once in Peppers menu.

Yes, my wallet is gonna go broke (not really, their combos are as much as a Carl's Jr. combo) but my stomach is going to be ecstatic to have Mexican wannabe dishes.

That's all for now. じゃね



No comments:

Post a Comment